Russel Assassin's Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Game Info

Go down

Rules and Game Info Empty Rules and Game Info

Post  Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 am

The assassin's game is a low-key, month long, role-playing game. The best part is, if you do it right, no one except us should know that we are playing. Essentially you play the role of an assassin, and your boss gives you a mark. Your job is to kill that mark and take his assignment. This can be done lots of ways (nerf guns, "poisoning" with hot sauce, setting tripwires for grenades, etc.), but the more creative and sneaky you can be the better. If you are caught or spotted assassinating someone, you get less points.

On this forum will be all the information about the game, and you will receive and report your targets here and here only through private messages. I will post leaderboards and bounties in the public forums. You guys should have access to post topics as well, just remember, don't blow your cover, and don't say anything you wouldn't want the world to read (Chris Ford will be invited to join the forum to help monitor things/cover my ass). All you have to do is sign up and wait for your assignment. Try to make your username as close to your real name as possible, but if you want to have an avatar make sure you email me and tell me what your real name and username are.

Some ground rules...

Each person's room is safe, but the threshold is not.
Don't do anything that could cause real bodily harm or property damage.
Don't write the word "bomb" anywhere, use the codeword "Boom-Boom"
Don't write the word "poison", just replace it with "Arsenic" , "Cyanide" , etc.
Don't "harm" innocents, you're an assassin not a terrorist
Don't be an idiot

Lets have some fun!

-Jack

Admin
Admin

https://russelsecondwest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Game Info Empty Game Start!!!

Post  Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 pm

The game is starting tonight 3/13/2012 at 11:59:59!!! You will receive your marks sometime before then.

Admin
Admin

https://russelsecondwest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum